HI Tom
I fully agree with you.
I also say, live out your dreams!
You took a firm stand, that's the right thing!
I agree with you, the mainstream companies will have bad publicity if they
try to sue you.
I am very curious as I do not know starwar games  at all.
If I understood your last post correctly, starwar games like  Dark Forces,
mysteries  of the sith and  Rebel Asalt is  fps?
 Is there also traps like fire pits  that the player have to jump across in
starwar games like Dark Forces,  Rebel Asalt  and  mysteries  of the sith?
Does the player also lose health in starwar games?
If so, does games like mysteries  of  sith contain potions to pick up?
Was there treasures  like gems to pick up  in the mainstream starwar games?
All the best for your new projects!