Can't you remember it! The girl has to run through the forest, in stage 2 or 3 fall through a ditch and be rescued by Gunter, in stage 6, try to escape from Gunter's house, in stage 3, get on to the boat and drive off, and more! You should be able to remember it! You know the bit where it says, there are monsters out there! I'm 12 years old and I know that there arn't monsters out there. Remember when she has to get the banana from the tree where the hunter is sitting on? Remember when she stumbles across some ladys and has to eat the meet? ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bundger.

It sounds like your basic gamebook choose your own adventure style thing, and plenty of those exist, ---- though note I've not heard of this game.

Also, it's likely the text of the game's story is directly copywrite so couldn't be used by someone else.

So creating a chooses your own adventure game is quite possible (I might well do myself one day), but creating precisely this bunga thing probably wouldn't be.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>