Hi all:

Below is a error I got when I installed and tried to run tdv as a demo. I
was unable to launch the game at all. Any suggestions or help would be
appreciated.

Error log, created with build version 1.1.3991.34017:

Error base exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or
assembly 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.9.42, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9' or one of its dependencies. The module was
expected to contain an assembly manifest.

File name: 'SlimDX, Version=2.0.9.42, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9'

   at BPCSharedComponent.ExtendedAudio.DSound..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Error Description: The type initializer for
'BPCSharedComponent.ExtendedAudio.DSound' threw an exception.

Stack trace:    at BPCSharedComponent.ExtendedAudio.DSound.initialize(IntPtr
handle, Boolean m)

   at TDV.GUI..ctor()

   at TDV.Common.Main(String[] args)