can I input my 2 cents worth here?

I've been lurking on this list for slightly more than a month and I have yet to
hear any inappropriate, immoral or disgusting comments from anyone. However, my
personal definitions for such are probably a little more liberal than most
(except where society and the general public are concerned).

-Eric