Well, hello folks.
I found an interesting project on sourceforge, and since it was no longer being
developed, I asked the developer if I could take over development.
He agreeed, and so now, if you go to:
http://phpadventure.sourceforge.net
You'll find php adventure, in it's current form.
What I'm wondering is:
What kinds of things would folks want added to this engine, and would anyone be
interested in building any web-based text-games using such a system?
It's of course opensource, so anyone may download it and work on it/use it for
their own purposes (provided those don't include commercial gain), so
it's open to just about anything being done with it, so if folks (particularly
those with php knowledge) would grab a copy and take a look, I'd certainly
appreciate any feedbak.
Everyone can see a sample of how it works at
http://www.thesiegelsnest.us/phpadventure/
That will have the sample golden skull demo game just as soon as I get it
uploaded
Hope this helps, and please folks, even if you don't know php, drop by the demo
and let me know what you think could make it better.