From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems with Aurifi

Hi when I'm playing aurifi on my Ipod Touch I'm still having problems with
both the tilt and the react.  When I tilt to move that wireless sound into
the middle and keep it there the sound won't move for me no matter how much
I tilt, and in react even though I touch the side of the screen from where
the sound comes I sometimes just hear a sound telling me I messed up.  The
strange thing is I use exactly the same ammount of presure on the other side
of my screne and it works fine, not sure what's going on.  I find it very
hard to hold my ipod and move it around as it tends to slip quite a bit, but
on the other hand I can manage games like Moxi and Zaney fine with no
trouble.