Hi, ok here is my gripe with the game pipe.  I have got this really anoying
thing on my laptop for activating the f number keys.  I've to press a key at
the bottom half of my keyboard then the actual number key for it to work
properly, so it makes killing spiders a bit of a tricky thing.  So I thought
I'd have a go at getting a gamepad or joystick.  My question now though is
what's the best one?  the last time I saw a joystick was the really old ones
for nintendo and for the sonic games, and how would a joystick work?  It
doesn't have enough keys, for example it might work once to kill spider 1, but
what happens when I reach 6, is it just 6 presses?  I'd be glad of any advice.
Thanks from Lori