From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:43 PM
To: Lori Duncan; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about Pipe2 Blast Chamber

Hmmm, that F key thing sounds a nightmare, in fact as Hal's various speech
and action keys in the laptop layout is mostly on all the F keys I'd
personally hate that.

I'm not sure about joysticks, but note that you can press page up and down
to cycle through the items in the inventory then ctrl to activate as well as

using the F keys.

this is of course the longer, and less convenient way around, but would at
least let you play the game until you sort out an alternative.

Beware the Grue!