Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to write and let you all know that one of the games from
audiogames.net's database, trukz.com is going to be shutting down on
January 31, 2011.  The site states the following:

We are very sorry to announce that Trukz will be closing from 31st
January 2011. Please take time to read the full announcement in the
forums here: http://forums.joltonline.com/announcement.php?f=1570&a=146
In summary, they feel that the game is no longer popular and they
would like to focus their attention on other games they have
developed.  Just thought I'd let everyone know!