hello,
I am new hear. Can you post it again?
saygilar sevgiler.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

Hi,

I suppose so. I've released audio trailers in the past. Although, I
was planning on waiting until beta 17 is stable before doing any more
trailers.

Smile.

On 12/16/10, burak <burakyuksek...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,
Can you make a recording about this game? I am not entering level two.
Thanks.
saygilar sevgiler.

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akýllý Güvenlik tarafýndan saðlanan bilgiler, virüs imza veritabaný sürümü: 5706 (20101215) __________

Ýleti ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akýllý Güvenlik tarafýndan denetlendi.

http://www.nod32.com.tr