To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Response From Bavisoft To My Inquiry

 Hello Everyone,
Well, as promised, I did write to the address that was given when I
clicked on Bavisoft's Paypal link.  From the response, it sounds as
though someone is at the other end, but I was unsure about whether I
should go ahead and plunk down my money (all I found out was these
games will still work on my machine), not whether the company was
still able to process orders.  See below.

 Tiffany Kim <tiffanyki...@gmail.com>  Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM
To: j...@bavisoft.com

To Whom This May Concern,
I recently listened to Kelly John Sapergia's reviews of Grizzly Gulch
and Chillingham, and was interested in ordering both of these games.
I tried writing to your sales address, but the E-mail bounced twice.
I found this address when I clicked on the Paypal button.  I know the
games were developed back in 2004, so before I order, I would like to
know if they will run on a machine running Windows XP with service
pack III installed.  Please let me know if this is possible.  Thank
you.
Sincerely,
Tiffany Kim

Jeff Gibbons <j...@bavisoft.com>  Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:13 AM
To: Tiffany Kim <tiffanyki...@gmail.com>

Tiffany,

Thanks for writing! Both games will definitely run on XP with service
pack 3. Please let me know if there are any other questions I can
answer.

Thanks,
Jeff Gibbons
President, Bavisoft