Wow. I'm a little surprised considering their usual lack of response to people. I was fairly certain that Jeff had fallen off the face of the planet or something or maybe wound up in the Springfield Mystery Spot, for any Simpsons watchers on list.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany Kim" <tiffanyki...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Response From Bavisoft To My Inquiry

 Hello Everyone,
Well, as promised, I did write to the address that was given when I
clicked on Bavisoft's Paypal link.  From the response, it sounds as
though someone is at the other end, but I was unsure about whether I
should go ahead and plunk down my money (all I found out was these
games will still work on my machine), not whether the company was
still able to process orders.  See below.

 Tiffany Kim <tiffanyki...@gmail.com>  Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM
To: j...@bavisoft.com

To Whom This May Concern,
I recently listened to Kelly John Sapergia's reviews of Grizzly Gulch
and Chillingham, and was interested in ordering both of these games.
I tried writing to your sales address, but the E-mail bounced twice.
I found this address when I clicked on the Paypal button.  I know the
games were developed back in 2004, so before I order, I would like to
know if they will run on a machine running Windows XP with service
pack III installed.  Please let me know if this is possible.  Thank
you.
Sincerely,
Tiffany Kim

Jeff Gibbons <j...@bavisoft.com>  Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:13 AM
To: Tiffany Kim <tiffanyki...@gmail.com>

Tiffany,

Thanks for writing! Both games will definitely run on XP with service
pack 3. Please let me know if there are any other questions I can
answer.

Thanks,
Jeff Gibbons
President, Bavisoft