Hi Charles,
I agree with you. Makes no sense. The flash is working, right? Then the spacebar key doesn't work, got that? And the flash is not supposed to work? Orin, not meaning to be rude or anything, but please, be spesific about what you right. I figured out that you have a problem with your spacebar key, but it still didn't make any sense. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Flash content question related to a game

Your message makes no sense to me.  Here's why.  You stated the following:

This week on my laptop, I was successfully able to play the demo for the new and upcoming you don't Know Jack game at www.ydkj.com. Comment: This is good. Sounds like it worked with no problems, right? Then you say:

The flash came up just fine on my laptop, and I was able to answer the questions. Not only that, I got to see the jack attack choices as they popped up, but being that jaws was on I couldn't press the space bar to make it work though. Comment: Again, it sounds like it works as it should, but the only problem was that the space bar would not behave as it should. Then you ask what confuses me. Although what you wrote above indicates that the only thing not working as it should was the space bar, you ask:

Anyone know why the flash content wouldn't show up, I have the latest flash, set jaws to read flash, etc. comment: The flash did come up, or you wouldn't have been able to read questions and answer them. I don't get it.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
The flash came up just fine on my laptop, and I was able to answer the questions. Not only that, I got to see the jack attack choices as they popped up, but being that jaws was on I couldn't press the space bar to make it work though.

Anyone know why the flash content wouldn't show up, I have the latest flash, set jaws to read flash, etc.

Thanks.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks