Hi Hayden,

Science Invasion, Showdown, and in fact all of the early PB Games were
written in Javascript not Java. Java and Javascript, despite their
names, are not the same programming language. So please don't confuse
people by incorrectly identifying these games as Java based when they
are not.

The reason I'm pointing this out is the 7128 games are all written in
Java and work very well on PC and Mac. There was even a time when I
considered moving Genesis 3D to Java as well, but didn't do to lack of
some features I personally wanted like Joystick support at the time.
However, just wanted to say Java is a very viable language for games
and I know this was a mistake we don't want to scare VI gamers off of
Java based games just because of games written in Javascript. I feel
it is important to set the record straight, and point out that
comparing Java to Javascript is saying an apple is a type of orange.

Smile.