Hi Hayden,

I know. I've seen this problem with some of the PB Games as well, and
unfortunately I don't know of any fix. I think it is just one of the
many flaws of Philip using a scripting language like Javascript for
games rather than something like C++.  Javascript was never intended
for this type of program, and is mainly used as web scripts and
sometimes used as application scripts. Definitely wasn't entended to
write full fledged programs.

Smile.