I agree Tom, don't let that get to you. While I'm sure some of us wonder about what actually happened most of us respect your privicy. I'm glad you've opened up and spoken to us about it, sometimes it helps to write things down, I find it easier writing things like this down than saying them outloud. Best wishes Lori ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some Extremely Sad News

Hi Luke,

Thanks very much for saying that. I know Muhammed is young and perhaps
doesn't know any better, but these kinds of questions are simply
inapropriate when a family is going through any kind of tragity or
hard times. Even though they may make a tragity public, as I did, that
doesn't mean they want everything to be made public. There is
somethings meant to stay private and remain with the family. Probing
for more information can be both painful and rude.