Hi Muhammed,

Yes. Basically, that kind of ruling is up to the coroner's office. At
the moment the coroner has declared it a suicide by a self-inflicted
gunshot to the head. If you don't mind I'd really not like to talk
about this. Especially, on list. I just want people to know what is
going on, and if I go no mail for a few days you will know why I have
left the list for a while.

Thanks.