To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 3:29 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] dice program for synbian devices?

HI list
I am looking for a program similar to g m A dice, that will work on the
nokia  e66 phone which is a synbian device.
The reason for asking: I have a physical snakes and ladders board game, with
patterns of snakes and ladders carved on the board.
So I use g m A dice instead of a physical dice because I often accidentally
bump the dice off the table.
When I am away from home and I have my snakes and ladders board game, a dice
program for synbian devices will come in very handy.
Any help is much appreciated.
Happy gaming.