well I'd like to be involved in some way this sounds like a good venture.
A lot of things is posted at www.blindcooltech.com
in addition www.softwarepatch.com has a lot of patches.
I co share a blog at http://technology.jaredrimer.net
Its mostly leaning to security, and has some reviews and such in it.
I post articles on an almostly weekly basis mostly short tweat update posts for windows, etc. Sometimes if it warrents it I will post a general rant on something I recently posted on the wikileaks saga. This is probably gona get off topic, so, just email me if you want other things.
sm.everiss will get me on email.
crashmaster will get me on klango which I visit at least once a day.
shau...@xtra.co.nz will get me on msn, technically this will get me on aol and yahoo but I just signed with those for the heck of signing. I have a rubbishy lj blog which I put all my angry moments and stuff in nothing special really.
I have a blog at crashmaster.klangoblog.com but I havn't bothered wit this.
I am crashmaster at the audio games forum but I don't frequent there that much.
my skype is shaun_everiss but I only go on there if I want to chat so you need to be on my msn and klango and need to have talked to me asking first and depending on when I get that I will initiate calls. I have a dropbox with 3gb in it mostly used for pkb and bgt and other beta test stuff. you can find some of my work on one of the podcasts or 2 on technology.jaredrimer.net I have others. if you want samples, email me and I can previde them I have a few casts, a talking book project and some other sfx.