To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:03 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Christmas News

Happy Christmas from X-Sight Interactive!

Over here, our clock is rather proudly striking midnight, so I would like to wish you a very merry Christmas. This Christmas, I thought I would like to give you all a gift. So why don't you head over to x-sight-interactive.net and read the news status? If you have any comments or suggestions about it, email me on or off list. I'm always here.
Thanks, and have a great day!
Regards,
Damien C. Pendleton.