To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Christmas News

The game sounds really great though I have no idea what keys to press.
Bianka asks me if i'm doing ok down there and I have no idea on how to
answer because i dont know the keys. All I can manage is the arrows.
And sometimes it's hard to locate the keys because there are so many
positions up/down.
Can you please tell us some keys?
Thanks!