To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] smugglers 4 accessibility

Hi, I have smugglers 4, bought it a few days ago via the nielsbauergames website and got directed to a download link so I assume I have the current version. I will try the setup screen again but I THINK I hear the beep sound wether I check or uncheck a box but I will have to verify that. Both with jaws 11 and wineyes 7.2 although most stuff is labelled the interface still seems a bit strange and the labels are not on one line. What I mean is if you want to fire ships guns you get fire your but then not the word guns. I must say though that I dont use the jaws cursor but my braille display to navigate the screen. I still have to find out how I can left click with it though because so far I have not been able tog et the in game help topics to work. I wonder how you know if star systems are controlled by your faction or your enemies (in that case they are colored red) but so far I have not been able to get that colour registered on my braille display.
Greetings, Anouk,