Happy holidays to everyone!

We at Alter Aeon would like to announce a game expansion to celebrate
the holidays, with gifts for existing players and new spells and
skills for all comers.  In total, there are 12 new never-seen-before
spells and skills, as well as a number of other additions including
explorer points and achievements.  We'll also be running occasional
events for the next few days; check the in-game board 8 for details.

If you haven't logged in for a while, stop by, say hello, and maybe
check out some of the new additions.

Best wishes,

Dentin and the staff of Alter Aeon MUD