We can keep it onlist... it might be informative for others as well. As for critical finishes, I hope you're not talking about SF because SF has none of those. lol. But how do you do it? Well, basically your opponent has to block until their soul gage empties... that usually takes a while, so if you hear armor shattering when they've only blocked a few attacks, that isn't going to be it. When you have had them blocked enough times, when the armor breaks, hit l1 as soon as you hear that sound... and just mash it until the music fades. You aren't supposed to mash the button, but I don't actually know how much time you have to do it.