And no I wasn't talking about sf
Lol

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: 25 December 2010 22:03
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sf stuff and others

We can keep it onlist... it might be informative for others as well.
As for critical finishes, I hope you're not talking about SF because
SF has none of those. lol. But how do you do it? Well, basically your
opponent has to block until their soul gage empties... that usually
takes a while, so if you hear armor shattering when they've only
blocked a few attacks, that isn't going to be it. When you have had
them blocked enough times, when the armor breaks, hit l1 as soon as
you hear that sound... and just mash it until the music fades. You
aren't supposed to mash the button, but I don't actually know how
much time you have to do it.