Hi all.

This is a quick question.

Have any of you guys had any difficulty starting the Server function
on Top Speed 2, RC 2?

For some reason, I'm not being allowed to start it.

I even tried disabling my firewall, though I can't imagine why that
would effect the server being able to start.

I've tried it now on two separate computers, and I can't find the problem.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard