Okay. So... anyone who likes good action games should listen to this. This is a game called bleach: soul ignition, based off an anime and manga series called Bleach. This game is only available in Japan... and hasn't even been released yet. This is a recording of the demo I did, because I think it's a god game to record... the sounds and music blend perfectly. I'm playing as Ichigo Kurosaki, the main character of the series... and this is 10 minutes of hacking and slashing, accompanied by fire and explosions.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/bleach%20soul%20ignition%20demo%20gameplay.mp3

For those who wonder how an american ps3 is downloading japanese demos... the ps3 is region free. This means that unlike older consoles, if you want to buy a game, you don't need any kind of mod or additional equipment. You just import the game and slip the disc into your drive, and it works just as well as any other games from american regions. So if ps3 owners have games they want to import, all they have to do is buy the game. This, in my eyes, opens up a whole new world of games... more of which could possibly be playable. Questions and comments are welcome as always.