I seriously recommend purchasing TDV. Its worth it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Munawar Bijani" <munaw...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 3:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Last Chance to Save on Three-D Velocity!

Hello Everyone,
There is a sale right now on both Three-D Velocity and Treasure Hunt. This sale will end on January 1, 2011--only two days left! Three-D Velocity will be priced at $50.00 USD after the sale ends, and Treasure Hunt will be priced at $25.00 after the sale ends. This means that if you buy both of these games now, you will save a total of $18.00! Visit www.bpcprograms.com for information about Three-D Velocity and Treasure Hunt.

Recently, we added a "gifting option" to the Three-D Velocity order form. You are now able to purchase this game as a gift for someone else. All you do is tell us the gift recipient's Email address and name, and we'll do the rest! It's a great way to say "Happy New Year's Day." You can order the above-mentioned games by visiting www.bpcprograms.com/purchase.htm.

We also released Three-D Velocity 1.3 recently. Find out more at www.bpcprograms.com/news.htm.
Munawar A. Bijani
Manager, Developer
BPCPrograms, LLC