Here's a loss for your enjoyment. I don't lose as often as a lot of other people do, which is something I'm proud of... took a long time to get here. lol. Here it is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/SSFIV%20online%20guy%20vs.%20cody.mp3

This wasn't one of my favorite matches. Not because I lost, but because the cody player wasn't exactly the brightest one. His moves were really predictable... I just kept falling for them. Guess that's what I get for playing at 2 in the morning. lol.