Thanks for the reminder Will, I think it'll be a bit easier to listen too rathen than the all in one tutorial, which still has me taring my hair out in panick/confusion. :( ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 11:03 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] bgt tutorials

hi all, wow if people have not seen the game tutorials in bgt, the 3-part series, they are amazing. they teach us how to program from the ground up 3 types of games.
1. a memory game like simon says
2. how to program that game windows attack on the blastbay site
3. how to put the ideas in place for an adventure game
regards, Will