To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt tutorials

Hi,
In truth I'd  recommend listening to that tutorial, since I am most
definitely sure that the three-part game tutorial does not cover everything
in the language tutorial. I do not recall if all of the advanced OOp
techniques--Inheritance, interfacing, polymorphism, etc., are discussed.

Best Regards,
Hayden