To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jaws Scripting question for football game

Hi. What's this game. I played hattrick a football online game. If it's
this one just let me know!
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 04-01-2011 2:11, Gary Whittington escreveu:
Ok Looking for a person who has Jaws Scripting knowledge.

While developing a Jaws Script for a Football game, I am trying to slim line my code.

The thing is that I could really need a quick way of turning off frames in a program.
There is no simple command that I can find to do this.
If nay one knows the Jaws Script function to turn off frames, please let me know.

I have written my own function and perform script to do this.

The problem that the football game has so many active action frames that getting into the game menu needs frames turned off to scroll through them correctly. In which means have the scripts know that the PCCursor is in a menu, then turn Frames off without opening the frame manager.
If frame manager opens then being in the menu is closed.
This is why there must be a Jaws script command to do this behind the scene.

Otherwise the script to do this is going to be redundant have to reopen the say View menu after disabling Frames. I have an idea to do this but really could use a single disable frames function.

Crash