Hi,

Go to Microsoft.com/downloads and enter Visual Basic 6 or something
like that in the bing search box.  I don't know if they are still
available for download or not, since Visual Basic 6 is no longer
officially supported, but it is worth a try. If they don't have it try
google.com. I'm somebody somewhere still has what you need posted.