Hello,

Thanks to a bunch of posative feedback from people, I have release what I hope will be the last, bug free, version of Pull. After this, I hope to begin adding new features to the game if interest is high enough. The changelog is below.

1.2
*fixed the game's freezing if you don't wish to play again.  Thanks
*allowed the speaking of status such as ammo warning, score, and shots remaining interrupt *added the right shift, right alt, and right control keys as an alternative keyset.
*Added a "Press Y or N" portion to the game over sequence.
*Made it actually say "Game Over," when you lose.
*On game over, made your ammo reset properly.
*Made the game check to see if you lose before it subtracts a score, meaning if you're under by 5 for the level, you will not have another shot to keep the game going.
*cleaned up the spacing and made it more consistent in the manual.
*For safety, added a disclaimer to the bottom of the manual.
*Added a primative, yet functional, update checker. Unfortunately, at this time, you have to download updates manually. Thanks Jiminald!