Hi Tj,

I also found the game too easy for me. It just was the same pattern for me after the first few shots and I ended the game purposely when I was at level 7. I also noticed no change in the speed of the pidgeons at all and I even got them when I shot a bit too early or too late, they didn't have to be in the dead center for me to hit them.

This a game where I would definately say: Make it more difficult. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah