Hi Tj,

I for one thought the game was just too slow and easy. Oh, the speed
it is at now is fine for level 1, a sort of training level, but later
levels should get faster and more difficult. That's triditional for an
arcade game.

Something else I noticed is there is no pause key. Last time I was
playing I had to leave the computer for a minute and could not pause
the game. I ended up having to exit the entire game and start over.
That's not cool at all.