Hi,
If we use it, it could stay on.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 7:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] (Moderator) Gamers Chat Notifications

Hi list,

Okay. Some of you have requested that we, the moderators, stop the
weekly gamers chat notifications. Personally, as nobody seams to be
using this service regularly I'm for just turning off the
notifications myself. However, since this is a list feature for
everyone's use I'd like to get a general feel of what you, the rest of
the list, think of turning off the chat notifications. Do we keep them
or get rid of them?