Hi Darren,

My guess probably a lack of continued interest or a lack of time. As
for myself I don't attend, because I am usually  doing something else.

For example, there is a chat scheduled for today at 3:00 PM EST. Which
is right now according to the clock. However, I plan on spending my
free time today working on MOTA beta 17, reading e-mail, and probably
will catch up with some friends later today on Facebook. With that
schedule I'm not going to attend a gamers chat unless there is enough
people to make it worth my time being there.