if you mean sounds.
for the second, yes I have 40 or so gb of sound collections.
no I can't send them at you, alegal for one thing and paying for all my data for another.
 for the first question.
record your sound file, and have it converted  to telephone quality.
ie record your sound save it in wav open it in sound recorder and save it as telephone quality.
there are radio crackly sounds somewhere I am sure.
in fact some games have them, halflife should have one of these.
actually any loud click will probably do.