Hi I'm new to Alter Eaon playing as Lucie a Cleric.  I'm having a problem with
my soundpack, when I try to walk I get an arror message saying the sounds for
footsteps won't work properly.  Also I'm finding navigating the game hard, I
keep running up against imps and losing my way in fields.  I'm trying to find
the cave where the staff is to give back to the village.  Are there any
walkthroughs around?  Thanks from Lori.