Lori,

There's a bunch of different sound packs for different clients - if
you can tell me which one you're using, I can try to find the person
who maintains the soundpack for you.  If it's the Mush client, you can
probably get help using the 'zt' channel in-game.

There are quest walkthroughs for the beginning quests on the web pages
at http://www.alteraeon.com/quests

Good luck!

-dentin

Alter Aeon Multiclass MUD