Hi.
for all that care and can't wait for damien's conversions here are my archives or my single archive to the ts2 stuff.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/topspeed%20carsand%20tracks.zip.zip
thats all the old tracks loaded on djc's server back in the day.
There are also cory's tracks and cars, and I think mr ricard has a couple of cars I forgot.
I will be out and about for most of tomorrow so you probably won't see me.
the link is
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/topspeed%20carsand%20tracks.zip.zip
shaun