Hi Hayden,

Well, to initialize java from the command line you really need to add
it to your environment path variables. Otherwise you'll have a tricky
time of trying to type a long path to the java executable.

Anyway, rather than clicking on the *.exe file haven't you just tried
clicking on the jar file? That is the recommended way to run a Java
application to begin with. The *.exe didn't work for me either, but
the jar file runs fine without it.

Cheers!