Hi everyone I got a message on my computer saying a threat has been detected
and to do a virus scan.  At the moment I'm running Norten but have never needed
to open it, but now when I go to do a scan it shows up as being not very
accessible for Jaws.  It says to navigate use tab, but when I try it Jaws only
says "Tab" and nothing else.  I'm frightened the threat is with a game or has
gotten into one, but how do I check all my games folders if Jaws won't work
with Norten.  I tried Avast too but with the same result.  I need a high-tech
brain to help me with this one and while I know my family would do it for me
I'd rather find a way to do it myself.  I'd be glad of any help.  Thanks from
Lori