Hi list,

Okay, since my last message didn't seam to stop any of you from
posting more off topic messages let me get the point across another
way. Talking about anti-virus software is extremely off topic for the
list. So please stop writing off topic posts to the list.

At the time of this message it is around 4:30 PM U.S. Eastern Standard
Time and I plan to check back in in a few hours. If we see that more
messages have been posted on Norton Anti-virus etc we are going to
assume that you no longer wish to follow the list guidelines, have no
intentions of paying attention to a direct order from a moderator, and
will be placed on moderated status accordingly. Consider this your
first and last warning on the subject.

Thanks.