Hi Tom,

I have no intentions of just abandoning MOTA or Raceway in favor of
creating something else at this time. Just because I might talk about
creating something like this down the road does not mean that I'll
start work on it today or tomorrow. I might not ever make it. I'm
merely gathering information about how much interest there is in such
a product. I certainly don't need reminders to finish MOTA, Raceway,
etc. I get enough badgering about those products as it is.

Cheers!