Hi,

Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, you are the only person who
has reported this particular issue so I don't as yet have any idea
what is causing the issue. Understand I haven't experienced this issue
myself so something like that might be extremely difficult to fix
assuming it is a bug in the game itself.

Cheers!