"More of an amateur recording than a professional one."
I'm sure such considerations weren't exactly at the top of his to-do list. it was intended as an informal demonstration, not a professional presentation. And honestly, if he's not getting paid to produce the preview for a game which he's offering gratis, why does it matter whether or not the recording was "amateur" or "professional"?

Back to relevancy:
The preview was indeed amusing, and nicely demonstrates the capabilities of the upcoming release. The update concept is also a neat addition.

Small point, but for fluency's sake, you might make the game wait to finish saying sending score, even if it doesn't take that long. Of course, others would probably prefer speed rather than verbosity.

Point of curiosity: Did you rewrite Super Egg Hunt with BGT? I seem to remember you having mentioned something to this effect. If so, was it actually easier than with the old code?

Kai