MS Word won't work. Use a web browser like Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, or something similar.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:13 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] problum with reading the moda instructions

Hi Tom and all. I have run in to a problem when trying to read the moda instructions . for some reason when I try to read it using ms word it reads to the end of the table of contence and then stops. I am just wondering why this is? I know that the files are in html and not text could this be why? many thanks. from Mich.