Hi Tom and all. I have run in to a problem when trying to read the moda
instructions  . for some reason when I try to read it using ms word it reads to
the end of the table of contence and then stops. I am just wondering why this
is? I know that the files are in html and not text could this be why? many
thanks. from Mich.